We met. We fell in love. We married. We had a baby girl. We had another baby girl. Story short ... this is where we are.

Monday, January 24, 2011

In the words of Val ... Isn't it an amazing day!?

It's a great day to start a new blog.  JJ is at school.  Tee is actually sleeping.  Soup is on the stove and my housework is done.  Not to mention it's freezing outside and being curled up with my laptop when I see how cold it looks out my window gives me a warm feeling.

One thing you will learn about me is that I love any excuse to celebrate anything.  What's next? ... Valentines Day.  JJ has already started her Valentines for school.  I know it's really early, but making something for 28 kids takes a long time!  Here's her surprises for her friends.  I think she's doing a great job ... still a lot to go.
Now the question is ... What do I do for M?  I am looking for suggestions.  Please sensor your ideas and message me any ideas you wouldn't want your children to read ;)  We won't be going out this year so it has to be something we can do here ... hoping for something creative.  I still have a bit of time so give me your suggestions!


I hope you are all enjoying this very very cold day.  My next blog will include a giveaway.  Stay tuned to see if you could be a winner ;)

1 comment:

  1. 28 kids WOW... I only have to do 15 and I thought that was a lot!! I'll send you pic of what we are going to make when its done.. sort of hard to explain...
    As for hubby/you time... yet again this year David is working... but i think we will celebrate a different day...
    we usually watch a romantic comedy and have steak... yummo!!
    My sis and her hubby watch their wedding video every year... so romantic!!
    Whatever you do i think just being together is the fun part! oh and brownies don't hurt either!!

    ReplyDelete