We met. We fell in love. We married. We had a baby girl. We had another baby girl. Story short ... this is where we are.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Let's try this again

I Had a blog a long time ago.  I came across it awhile ago and the last post was a picture of a little blonde one year old ... ya, it was a long time ago.  I guess things changed a little when I got pregnant with #2.  You can look it up hopeful-journey@blogspot.com.  I'm going to give it another go.  I hope you'll join us on our journey.  This blog will be filled with entries of a little family of 4.  A mommy, a daddy, a 4 year old and a 2 year old.  I hope you will share with me as I share with you what it's like to be a stay at home mom with a physical disability and two little monkeys full of adventure.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! :) I look forward to reading many more entries!

    ReplyDelete