It's been a pretty interesting few weeks. I feel like things have completely changed. JJ is in SK and growing up so quickly. She amazes me with the things she is learning. Sometimes she asks questions that seem so grown up. She even lost her first tooth! I had trouble sleeping that night because I was so excited seeing how excited she was!
Tee is in "school" for the mornings. She is amazing me too. Yesterday she called, "mum!, mum!, mum!" from her crib. She even looks in my eyes to show me things. I still get scared about what the future holds for her, but the amount of growth we've seen in the past 6 months is exciting. She loves her worker. We have been blessed in that area. Whenever I talk to her worker I can see in her actions and words how much she really cares about Tee.
People have asked what I've been doing with my "free time". I'm really not sure. I have felt busier than ever. By the time we get back from taking Tee to school, I clean, work out, prepare food and then she's on her way back! The mornings go so fast! The next thing you know I'm waiting for the bus! I have been able to enjoy doing more things and feel stronger than ever because of it. Next week I start doing the home reading program in JJ's class and I'm excited that I get to be part of it. I really like being connected to both of the girl's classes. They are at a really good facility with great teachers and I'm thankful for the opportunity to be involved.
Things are pretty set up for the rest of this year, but starting in January things are thrown up in the air again. Our worker who takes Tee to school and appointments will be going back to her regular job so we'll have to figure out a new plan. We will also have to decide what to do about Tee's education ... there are several options for her. It leaves me feeling lost again, but I have to remember how long it took to work things out for this term and how wonderfully it's turning out. God worked behind the scenes in a process to get us where we are today and I have to believe that He'll carry us through this next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment