In honour of this beautiful Mother's day I'm giving away some freezie sleeves. What are freezie sleeves?
These are freezie sleeves. They are fun little holders to keep sensitive fingers from freezing. I'm going to change font colours because JJ is watching over my shoulder and REALLY wants me to change font colour ... the rainbow affect will now take place. A fun little tip I picked up a few years ago is freezing yogurt tubes. They are a healthier version of a freezie, but still lots of fun on a warm day. Tee actually won't eat freezies, but gets very excited over a frozen yogurt tube. To enter the giveaway we want to hear about some of your best summer activities. If you leave a comment about an awesome summer experience you will get your name put in the draw. If you post this somewhere you will get 2 chances. If someone new writes on here and says they heard about it from you, you will get 3 chances. Can't wait to get some fun summer ideas from you! The colour choices were brought to you by JJ ... Have Fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment