I know, I know. You're all saying, "what! no Christmas card?" I have gone digital. Partially because it's easier, but mostly because it's one week until Christmas and I am just sitting down now to do this. First of all, we'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas.
A lot of you have followed me online so there shouldn't be anything overly surprising in this letter. If you're ever wondering, "what are those Dickeys up to?", you can visit our website at www.hopefuljourneyof4.
It's been an interesting and rewarding year! I look back over the year and wonder if we are the same family that started out the year 2011. Our birth certificates say we are the same people so here it is ...
Matthew is doing well. He's about to start an exciting journey in the new year. I won't say too much on here, but I'm sure he'll be sharing in the near future. He's still pretty cute, but there is the odd grey hair coming. Not sure which of us Dickey girls has caused it, but we love him all the same!
I'm doing well. Continuing my workouts and trying to stay as active as possible. I've had some discouragment over the year, but with the encouragement of my Dr and family I am as determined as ever. I've really enjoyed helping in JJ's class this year and pretty much enjoy being the Mama bear of this family.
JJ is the big 0-5 and she is awesomesauce. She's grown up a lot over the year. She's learning to read and write and taken a huge interest in geography ... she's her Mommy's girl. She got the intergrity award at her school and we are super duper proud of her. Must remember this on days she is giving us a run for our money!
Tee is doing so well in her new program. She was diagnosed in March with moderate-severe autism, but has only shown her amazing potential since that day. We are starting to hear a few words now and enjoy seeing how her mind works. She's a very smart 3 year old. Every day is a challenge, but she's still our delight.
Anyways, that's the 2011 Dickeys. Only God knows what's instore for 2012, but we trust he has great plans for us.
Love,
Matthew, Lisa, JJ and Tee
| Tee felt it was important for the shark to sing into the microphone for the pageant |
| JJ did an amazing job singing |
| Toe tapping Tootie |
| Performing after the event |
No comments:
Post a Comment