We met. We fell in love. We married. We had a baby girl. We had another baby girl. Story short ... this is where we are.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Super cool person of the week

What?  Two posts in one day?  This is testament to my physical exhaustion and mental awareness as I sit at the computer after a busy day.  Upon looking over my posts, it has become painfully clear to me that I am severely lacking in super coolness.  The super cool person of the week has dwindled to super cool person of the month .... and more recently, super cool person of 2012.  So here you have it ... the super cool person of this week.  This is a tough one.  There has been a lot of super coolness this week among the people I come in contact with on a daily and semi-daily basis.  So, here it is:


Justine Dickey


Justine is my niece.  Now, before you think I'm biased to pick a family member, let me explain.  The first time I met Justine, she was a very young girl with a broken arm.  I was being sized up by a whole clan of Dickeys as Matthew's new girl friend.  I was quickly welcomed into the family which included a very cool little blondie with a great sense of humour.  Justine is no longer the little girl who wore a little white dress and spread rose medals at our wedding.  She's a beautiful young lady with an even crazier sense of humour.  I almost peed my pants when I saw a youtube video with Justine's friends.  They were doing a video project when Justine came bursting out of the bushes shouting, "welcome to Naria!!!"  Again, I must share this warped sense of humour.  Justine makes me laugh every time I see her with her off of the cuff remarks and indescribable dance moves.  Justine, I appreciate you coming to help with our fundraiser this past weekend and I am more than proud to call you my niece.

1 comment: