We met. We fell in love. We married. We had a baby girl. We had another baby girl. Story short ... this is where we are.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

More infamous quotes from my little ladies

I know I only publish this at Christmas, but it's only March and my page is already full ....


In dramatic queue, “Mom, I’m glad you’re not languishing.” … ah crap.  My 6 year old has a bigger vocab than me.  Just give mommy a second.  I need to look at something on my phone.

 “I piss you! I piss you!” …  yes Kay, we’ll all “piss” Daddy when he’s at work.

 “You know the pimple Daddy put on me when I was in your tummy?” … you mean your birthmark? …

 “Mom! Mom! Mom!  Can my bum have some fresh air?” ….ummmm.  What do you plan on doing with your bum?

 “You are so pitiful to me! … can’t you see!” … Aww Kay, I’ll take it.  I would have preferred the original words to the song, but we are all a little pitiful sometimes, aren’t we?

 After discovering my very broken guitar and strumming it for the first time, in sheer awe of herself, “I don’t know how I can make this thing sound so good!  I better clean this baby up.”  … You give it a try my dear, but I wouldn’t drop out of school just yet.

 “I wish I had a magician to make all my dreams come true … like a clean house and a pet.” … I’ll show you a magic trick … you go put your toys away and I bet your room gets clean.

 Upon seeing her mass produced art in the recycling bin, “Mom, how would you feel if someone threw your art in the garbage?” … I have a funny feeling I’m not going to win this one.

 “Tust and staburries” … wait … are you asking for toast and strawberries?  Go Kay!!  I think I’d give you a horse if you actually asked for it.

 "You and Daddy are kissing bbfs.  Why don’t I have a kissing bff?”… I don’t know how to answer that question.  Umm… because you will explode if you kiss a boy before you are 30. Excellent parenting skills, eh?

 After our van was broken into, I was driving JJ and her bbf, “OH!  They didn’t take the plastic hair band because it was hiding under the seat!” … phew, at least we know it wasn’t those hairband bandits that have been terrorizing Cambridge.

JJ, did you write me a note on a maxi pad?  … “Yes, it says you have a nice butt.”  … no comment.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment