Have you ever had one of those friends that can just make you laugh? I have been lucky enough to be friends with someone like this for 20 years now. We become friends in grade 6 and she is more like a satellite memeber of our family now. We can have the best talks ever, but she is one friend that can make me plain old giddy.
I remember her staying with Matthew and I when we were first married and we were laughing so hard the whole night that even Matthew laughs when he thinks about that night. Actually I just thought about it and burst out laughing.
I could never relive or explain what was so funny, but redundance was the key that night in mockery of the amazing race.
Tyra Banks. Model. Pretty
Tom and Betty. Dating 8 years. Virgins.
Apart from this night I can remember going out to a restaurant with my family and her falling off her chair, or the countless times we performed heartfelt concerts behind closed doors. (the world wasn't ready for us)
What's even more fun is when you throw my sister into the mix ... we have too much fun. I remember being 35 weeks prego with JJ and the two of them coming up to spend some time with me. I seem to remember a clumsy work out session and virgin drinks.
Anyways, here's to you my dear friend .... Ali Baa Baa

No comments:
Post a Comment