We met. We fell in love. We married. We had a baby girl. We had another baby girl. Story short ... this is where we are.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Super Cool person of the week

This week's super cool person is ...... Shelley!

I've known Shelley for a few years and have gotten to know her over the past while since I've been helping with Sundayschool.  I have never worked on a team that was more prepared in all my life.  Every Sunday I go in EVERYTHING is completely organized.  It makes it so easy!  I love it!

Not only is she organized, but she's awesome with the kids.  She takes time for each child while still maintaining control of the class.  I wish I knew how to do that in a large group!  She also encourages everyone on the team as well with words or little notes.  

We (and our kids) appreciate her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment