Was not planning on getting a minivan, but seeing how hard is and will increasingly be to get in and out of little cars we thought it was the best idea. We were totally surprised that minivans are almost cheaper than cars (although I'm assuming they will be more in gas).
It still has to be certified and e-tested this weekend, but now we can enjoy our anniversary weekend knowing that we should have something to drive early in the week.
So ... what shall we name this car??
Since our relationship we've had Hannah the Honda, Franchesca the blue genie and Pontiac Pete. Oh I will miss Pontiac Pete ... we got him the week after we got married. He almost made it 7 years.
Suggestions for this Ford Windstar .....
"Wind(star) beneath my wings"?
ReplyDeleteNice ideas .... I have a name in mind that I think fits for some reason, but we all have to agree on it. More suggestions!
ReplyDeleteFreddy Ford
ReplyDeleteWhimsical Wendy
ReplyDeleteRed Rover
Ruby
Raylene Rankin :)
Frank.
Fallopian Tube (hahahaha). Nope.
Big Red!
ReplyDelete-from Julie Ehrlich
?can't figure out the comment as:???
Yes Ali, It shall be named Fallopian Tube. you did however pick one the names we are thinking.
ReplyDelete