We met. We fell in love. We married. We had a baby girl. We had another baby girl. Story short ... this is where we are.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Super Cool person of the week

This week's super cool person is .....

Renee

Renee is my sister in law.  The first time I met her I could see her sizing me up.  I must have passed the test because I was allowed to marry the youngest member of the Dickey kids.   I jumped into a full family with lots of kids.   It didn't take long to form a special bond with her.  We have so much in common.  We are a lot alike and we married brothers who are very much alike.  Sometimes I have to giggle ...it's not hard to tell our husbands are related. It's nice to have a similar couple who are a few years ahead of us.

Renee is hard working and gives all of herself to her kids, friends and loved ones.  I also love her spunk. She will start dancing to any song!  She is always looking for the good in situations and has a lot of determination.  She is a fountain of knowledge and wisdom.

I think you're awesome Renee.

No comments:

Post a Comment