We met. We fell in love. We married. We had a baby girl. We had another baby girl. Story short ... this is where we are.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Every shade of pink

K guys, I am not a poet so please be gracious.

To my little girls

Each flower that you pick
Each butterfly you chase
I feel my heart changing
To every shade of pink

Each kiss you blow my way
Each bubble that you pop
I see my whole world change
To every shade of pink

Each time you grab my hand
You lead me to your heart
And there I let my life
Turn every shade of pink

The tutu on your head
Smudged lipstick on your lips
Make me want to kiss you
'Til you're every shade of pink

~Mama~

1 comment:

  1. loved this. i love how you weaved the line "every shade of pink" in each stanza. good stuff!! i love how you love your girls!

    ReplyDelete