"Ohana" is a common phrase around here .... nobody gets left behind.
We met. We fell in love. We married. We had a baby girl. We had another baby girl. Story short ... this is where we are.
Saturday, March 26, 2011
4 Dickey birds in a nest
Hard to believe, but we were all toddlers once. Not as hard picturing Tee as a toddler since her skinny limbs, pot belly and toddling run are still characteristic of a wee one. Doesn't seem that long ago that JJ was a toddler until I look at the pictures and see how much she's changed over the past few years. I can picture myself as a toddler because, although I'm a middle child, my parents still took lots of pictures of me. Now Matthew, I have only seen a handful of pictures of him at such a young age. Although he insists he is always 30 + JJ, he is going to be 35 soon. Toddlerhood was a long time ago for him! I found some old pictures of all of us when we were in the terrible ... oh, I mean awesome 2's.
Matthew sporting a super awesome hat
Lisa - Don't be fooled by the innocent face
JJ
Tee
Well, as Tee and JJ approach the ages 3 and 5 we are definately heading out of toddlerhood. I will miss the chubby cheek and the bop bop bop as they run down the hall, but I'm excited about who they are both turning into. Unique, beautiful and sweet little girls. As far as how Matthew and I turned, that's still in question.
No comments:
Post a Comment