Out behind my parent's house sits the "love rock". A beautiful symbol of love and belonging ... or a giant rock that some very silly people wrote their names on. Regardless of how it's viewed, it's a very beautiful place. Matthew and I got married behind my parent's house and this rock made it in a few photos. I have some really good memories of hanging out back there. There is a bench beside the rock that I remember nursing Tee in. Here's an early memory of the rock before we had our own babes. Linds and Hail, this one's for you.
This is one thing living in the city doesn't offer my kids ... no room for love rocks :( But what do I have room for. Love pebbles. Maybe I can have stepping stones outside that have the names of people I love. Love pebbles just doesn't have the same ring ... although, Tee really does remind me of Pebbles Flinstone. We'll see. I saw some really cool stepping stones that had people's names engraved in them. They looked super cool. Until then I'll have to keep the names of the people I love stamped in my heart.

No comments:
Post a Comment