We met. We fell in love. We married. We had a baby girl. We had another baby girl. Story short ... this is where we are.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Uncontrollable fits of laughter CONTEST

Okay guys .... I need to laugh.  You know, those times when you are giggling so hard that you can't control yourself.   When you think back and you break out in a giggle just thinking about it.

Tee drinking from a straw makes me giggle.  Her little face is so stinkin cute!  She has great lips.


Or thinking about JJ's face when she saw that the cookies were gone Christmas morning.  She couldn't believe it.


There are just some things that no matter what, they make you laugh.  I'll never forget the time my family was out for dinner.    Matthew was still somewhat new to the family.  We had been talking about personality types, but my family had moved onto disabilities.  Poor Matthew was still stuck in the last conversation and blurted out, "Lisa says I'm different"  It was so funny for the rest of us who were in the current conversation.  I still don't think Matthew knows what was so funny, but I'm sure everyone at the restaurant thought we were a pretty special group.


Some of the best giggle fits are when you are in church because you know you have to control it.  I'll never forget sitting in a row  with my family as a child during a baptism when a little old man came out in his gown.  He had forgotten to wear pants underneath and his little legs were sticking out.  I'm sure he didn't look that funny, but when one person starts up in church it's VERY contagious.   Even my mom was trying not to laugh while scolding us.  I don't remember the image of the person .... it just remember the giggles.


I've written before about my friend Ali.   Many of my giggle moments include her.   I will never forget the evening of hyperboles.  Even Matthew laughs when it's mentioned.  

Laughter is good for the soul!!!   It also burns a lot of calories  ;)

It's been a stressful week with Tee.  I don't know what's going on, but I need a good laugh.   Tell me your funny stories or something that makes you giggle and I'll put your name in a draw.  The prize?  Something funny. he he.


3 comments:

  1. Dating for 6 years. Virgins.

    Tyra Banks. Model. Pretty.

    I could go on :)

    I'm giggling. also because Tee's cute lips are Lisa lips! She purses them like you do. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also just had a flash memory of a mint leaf man stalking through the forest. sorry if you wanted something funny or something freakin scary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I just suddenly starting seeing this high five up in my face, up in my space. Freakin me out. Ah! High 5!

    ReplyDelete