We met. We fell in love. We married. We had a baby girl. We had another baby girl. Story short ... this is where we are.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Super Cool person of the week



God has placed a lot of great people in my life.  I want to make sure that I remember that.  I'm probably going to embaress a few people by doing this, but I also hope to encourage a few people as well.  Today's super cool person is JANINE

Janine is super cool.  I don't just mean that because she's a great person.  She actually is super cool.  Way too cool for me, but she loves me anyway;)  Janine is one of the most selfless people I know.  She is always thinking of other people and often prioritizes the kids in her life over herself.  I love our deep talks on the phone, but love our silly times when we are together.  She is smart and funny and a huge blessing in my life.

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Lisa. I think we're even 'cause you are definitely a huge blessing in my life too. Love you sis.

    ReplyDelete