We met. We fell in love. We married. We had a baby girl. We had another baby girl. Story short ... this is where we are.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spreading the love

Here are some nameplates that Matthew and I made.  Now, Matthew helped with the words, but he certainly didn't help with any of the creative parts.  We have a deal in this house ... I don't have to play lego if he doesn't have to do crafts.  So far I like the deal.

This one is for JJ.
This one is for Tee
 
 Here are a few more that I have made.  If you would like one I can add any phrase or name that you would like.  $20.
 

2 comments:

  1. Can you write my Uyghur name? (JJ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a pro! Yay for painted words as art! I remember our project years ago doing that! Fun :) Seems the lego and craft deal is working well for the Dickey clan ;)

    ReplyDelete